Friday, April 13, 2012

Feature & Follow Question (hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read):





What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaption of because you think the movie could never live up to the book?



      I'd have to say House of Night (I guess that's not really one book but a series). There are some enthralling scenes throughout the series... and the characters.... oh man. They sure are dynamic. Especially the relationships (Rephaim and Stevie Rae... Damien and Jack... Aphrodite and Erik/Darius... Zoey and Stark/Heath/Eric/Loren LOL), and I'd hope they'd tone down the tattoo thing because I could see that coming off as totally cheesy in a movie. But I love going on youtube and watching users choose their House of Night cast, if there were to ever be a movie or television series. But I'm not quite sure if a movie or TV series could live up to its greatness.

What book do you think would be hard to recreate into a movie or TV series? 


10 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm stopping by from the FF! I followed you on linky and GFC! Please try to stop by my blog as well!


    The Girly Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by Megan! Love your blog!

      Delete
  2. Sadly, I haven't read this series yet, but it's on my TBR list! Especially if it's as good as you say it is!

    *New follower via GFC :)

    Here's my FF: Lit Girl: Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Welcome to the ya book blog world! :)

    I havent read this series yet either, but have it on my tbr list! :)

    New follower via gfc & linky

    Brianne @http://memoriesovertakingme.blogspot.com/2012/04/feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the welcome! =) Now a follower too!

      Delete
  4. Hi, I haven't read this yet, sounds interesting. i chose Divergent.

    New follower via GFC,Visit my FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was one of my favorite songs when it came out in 1998 and I was about 14 years old, I think?
    Anyway, thanks for sharing, new follower :)

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this book. It looks really good, so that being said - I wouldn't want it to be made into a movie!

    Check out my FF to find out why.

    New blog follower - and I LOVE your mochi!

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I'm pretty much stalking you since you said you love my Mochi! hahaha You're the best! =)

      Delete
  7. I've actually read Marked. I really liked the first book but then I stopped being interested after that one. But I agree with you, since the tattoos would be hard. :)

    New follower! Maybe you can stop by my blog sometime?

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete